Monday, November 23, 2009

Novmeber 22

Today I am thankful for my "old" ward.  When we moved to Elk Ridge, there were people lined up at our door to welcome us into the neighbor hood and ward.  They were constantly bringing treats and smiles our way.  We went to church today, to the "old" ward, and they were still so very happy to see us.  Moving into a new ward, neighborhood, and/or school is hard.  Not only for the yahoos but for Steve and I as well.  I already miss them, and the comradery.  My heart aches for my kids not to see the friends they were with day in and day out with, we were family there in Elk Ridge and I will forever be grateful for their love and friendship.  I miss them, and I am only 10 minutes away....Thanks To Elk Ridge 2nd Ward...we love you!

No comments: