Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14

Well today is a day that I always remember and am thankful for.  Today is the day of the birth of my dad's first wife, who is the beautiful lady who brought Kent Jr., Shawn, and Andrea into this world.  I am very thankful for a lady whom I have never met, but am grateful for her spirit, and for her love for my dad.  From what I have heard she was an amazing lady and loved her family so much.  She was a great example to my dad and to those around her.


I am also very thankful today for Steve.  He is a very patient, loving man.  He came to me in a time in my life where I found I was in great turmoil inside.  He has wrapped his arms around me and my babies and has provided so much stability and love into our lives.  He has shown me that I can overcome those angry feelings and learn to love again.  I look forward to a long life with him and am happy he has not given up on me.

Ok that was two, but they both have been on my mind so much today.  It is crazy how you can love someone so much and be thankful for a person you have really never met, but have learned to love, through her example and love, she helped make my father the person he is.  And Steve is my love, my life and my joy! (well as well as my kids :D)

No comments: