Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Thanksgivings

I think that I may be a little of a copy cat, but I thought this was a fantastic idea, a reminder to myself of the things I am blessed with, so each day I will post what I am thankful for.

So starting with November 1....I am always grateful for the time I get to spend with my children, they have grown up so quickly...right before my eyes, I love to listen to them have conversation between each other and laugh and play. 

November 2 .....I am so grateful for my boy Elijah, I got to go to parent teachers conference today and listen to his teacher speak of what a wonderful, smart, caring, and happy boy he is.  I am blessed with such an easy going kiddo who lightens any room he is in!

November 3...Today, I thank the Lord for Bridger, he too makes me smile.  He is so tender and loving, to watch him care for anyone and everyone and know that the Lord blessed him so young with the devotion to others is just amazing.

November 4.... Just am very grateful for the opportunity I have to have a job throughout these rough economical times.  I am glad I have the ability to provide for my children.

November 5.......Today I am thankful for technology, that someone was smart and patient enough to help broaden our world through phones, computers, medical intervention, factories and many other great things.  I was able to help Bridger with his Utah County Fair today and still was able to work.  Gotta love that!

November 6....I am thankful for such wonderufl schools and teachers that teach all of our kids, not only in the High School or Elementary or Junior High, but as well as the technical school Dakotah loves!

November 7.....I am very thankful for thoughtful friends, who take time out of their schedules for me and my family...Thanks Michelle for such wonderful pictures!

November 8....I am thankful for two things today...modern medicine and the power of the priesthood..ok 4 things and for a father to my children who can give them a blessing in time of need and for my brother Jared who too has the power to administer to my babies.  I am so glad that Hunter made it through his surgery and his healthy and happy.

November 9....I am so thankful for a job that allows me to stay home with my children when they are ill.

2 comments:

Sorena said...

That is a good list!

Sorena said...

Oh, I forgot, Your family photo at the top is SUPER cute!!