Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25

Today I am thankful for Carla and  Heather, my two sweet friends that have stuck by my side through thick and thin.  Regardless of what they think I should or should not do, they have not let my choices play a part in our friendship.  Carla has been one of my venting points, she listens and we giggle and laugh at each other, and I need that.  Carla has been my friend for so long, she was one of the only ones who visited me in the hospital so long ago...I was in high school, she has no clue what impression that made upon me as a young girl about friends...and still, she is there without a doubt.  Heather, oh my sweet friend Heather, I love her, no matter the time of day, she answers her phone, she loves me and is such a great example to me in many ways in which she does not even understand.  I am thankful that the Lord has given me these two friendships.  I continue each and everyday to learn and understand the true value of friendship and through these two examples I am able to hold on to that...for a while there I thought I was all alone, but they have proven me wrong.  Thanks you two! :o)

1 comment:

stegmom said...

Awww! Marche', you are too sweet! I so remember visiting you at the hospital and was horrified to know I misspelled your name on the card I gave you. lol. I have enjoyed our friendship throughout the years and I hope that I can continue to make you laugh as much as you have made me laugh... even when we are old ladies in a nursing home. You have been there for me, and this past year, you have no idea what that has meant to me. I like that our friendship has been unconditional and hope that it continues to grow as we continue to go through the different stages of our lives. Love ya my friend!