Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16

Well today I am thankful for good and reliable transportation!  I went to my car to start it this morning and it didn't start.  (SIGH) I was frustrated.  Looked down and I was out of gasoline...(ANOTHER BIG SIGH)...went to the gas station to get gas, in Steve's reliable truck.  Got gas, filled my Tahoe up, went to start it, it wouldn't start, the engine light came on...talked to Steve...(another sigh, cause I had to wake him up) he checked it, said my fuel filter was probably plugged...I was nervous coming to work.  My Tahoe got me here safe and sound...and I am thankful I have it to get me to work, home and school...and I am thankful I have a sweetie that can fix it to keep it reliable!

1 comment:

Sorena said...

I appreciate reliable cars too. I hate the stress when they aren't. Especially with little ones.