Tuesday, November 24, 2009
November 24
As the month continues, and the move we made to our own home, and the struggles I had with just moving my kids from one ward to the other, I was so scared Cheyenne was going to have a very difficult time. Today, I am very thankful for that sweet daughter, for her strength and her example. When I first told her of the move, she cried, we both cried, I held her til she fell asleep. During this whole move, she is the one that supported me and told me it would be ok. Cheyenne was the reliable child, the one that volunteered to go in the snowy night and help us get one last load. She was the first to have her room unpacked and organized, she has been so willing to help any way she can. I am thankful for the testimony she has and for the example she sets for her siblings, friends and myself. Cheyenne Jade, I love you with all my heart, thank you for being you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is an incredible girl! I really miss seeing her on a regular basis.
I love you too-Cheyenne!!!
Post a Comment