Wednesday, November 18, 2009
November 18
These last few weeks, for one reason or another have been pretty stressful for me. Buying a new home, trying to pack and get organized so the sisters can come and help me pack, sick children, son in the hospital, insurance saying they will not cover the hopsital stay, presentations for work that I do not feel so prepared for, school work, being a mother in itself, I am feeling a tad bit overwhelmed....but what I am so thankful for are those two seconds that my kids, all of my kids, take each morning, before they go and get ready for the day, some before they even hit the restroom, come and hug me and tell me their appreciations for me. I help them wipe the sleepy bugs from their eyes, am able to kiss them and squeeze them, they are the reasons I wake...they are the reasons that when I get overwhelmed I am able to handle it..I love my morning with my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is sweet.
First thing in the morning and the last thing at night.
At least they think of us for a few minutes every day-huh?
Post a Comment