Friday, November 13, 2009
Novmeber 13
I am grateful today for unconditional love...I am thankful that I have the opportunity to truly learn it. A year or so ago, I was pleading with a friend to love me unconditionally while I was going through my dirvorce and I had made changes in my life that maybe some would completely disagree with, and that person had said to me that I do not understand what unconditional love is or I would have never dirvorced Brian...and it threw me for a loop, for I thought that all I had to give was unconditional love...so it made me step back and realize that yes I can love, but unconditionally, hmmm...no. I am learning it and am grateful for eye opener conversations. Yes it has been a hard bullet to bite, but am thankful that I can learn still..everyday. I do love, and unconditionally too...each day I strive to love all around me like the Savior loves me. Someday...I too hope that I can be like him, and for others to be as well...to love like you have never loved before, with unconditional love. For many of us, it is hard to do, otherwise there would be no hate or disagreements in our lives, for that is what unconditional love is I believe...no judgement, we could all live as one happy place, with the freedoms we proclaim to be ours...and love to give to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love is where it's at!
I think we are all learning how to love unconditionally, and the only one perfect at it is our Saviour.
Post a Comment