Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another day to give thanks



I know that it is that of the obvious when I say today that I am thankful for the freedom that I enjoy to vote for our next president of the United States of America. I am thankful to live in a country where I am free to do so. Yes the political race and the advertisements got a bit annoying but I am thankful for access we have to read and learn about each candidate and the opportunity that I can voice my cares and concerns for us as a country through my vote. I sit on pins and needles today wondering what our world will be like when we wake tomorrow and what we need to expect from the next 4 years. No matter the out come I will be grateful to be living here in this beautiful State of Utah, in the Beautiful country of the United States of America and acting as a rightful citizen and voting!

No comments: