Friday, November 16, 2012

I am thankful for my sweet daughters!!




I remember the day that I had Briché, we had been expecting a bouncing baby boy, and low and behold she was this itty bitty little girl. She was the smallest out of all my babies. Just so content with life. She has always been such a mama's little girl. Wanting to be by my side where ever I went. I love that about her. As she has grown her talents have just blossomed. She is by far one of the most kind and patient people I know. She has the beautiful ability to help the special needs kids. She is a fabulous artist, I love to see her draw..it seems so effortless. Her ability to do hair is amazing too. When she puts effort into something, it just seems to come so naturally. I love that about her. Her love for her family is amazing, and the thing she will go out of her way to do for us is pure selfless. I love her and am thankful she is my dearest friend. I love you Briché Elena.
 
 
When Cheyenne was born I was thrilled to have another beautiufl little baby girl. She was a little bit early coming into this world, 2 weeks to be matter of fact, her lungs struggled to bring her air. She was in the NICU for a while, fortunately not too long. She had an infection and had to have that tended too as well. She pulled through like a champ! She has always been a firecracker, always so full of energy! She has always known how to put on a one person show, so happy and giggly and makes anyone smile on a dime. Shortly after her dad and I divorced, she asked to go live with him, although it was the hardest choice I have ever made I did agreed to it. I miss her daily, I cry at times because I miss her experiences....but she too has blossomed into such a beautiful young woman. She too is a fabulous big sister and cares for the happiness of her siblings. Her love for our Lord and Savior is amazing and the example she sets is wonderful. She is very smart and gets fabulous grades. She has such an uplifting personality, that you can always feel such happiness and positivity surround you when you are near her. She is on the yearbook staff at her school and takes some amazing photos, she also is interested in reporting for her school paper. She graduates this next spring and is off to college. I am excited for her and her new journey in her life. I am thankful the Lord provided me with the opportunity to be her mommy!! I love you my Cheyenne Jade.
 
 
 

No comments: