Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 3 ~ More giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for the ability to learn at the age of 41. I am thankful that God just not limits our learning ability to just children and that I can learn in many different aspects of my life right now. Currently, I am still enrolled in school with Stevens Henager College and will be finishing up in March of this coming year! yes! The light at the end of the tunnel is here! I am also thankful for the fact that I can learn at my work, I am learning all the time about new software, new technologies, new ways to reach out to our customers. I have been learning more spiritually as well, reading scriptures and learning more about my relationship with God. My reason behind this post today is because I was able to take class to learn about the laws and regulations about protecting my person my body and my family just a little bit better. I learned my rights, for Steve and I just took a CFP class and will soon be taking an NRA class and some shooting classes. I am thankful that we can learn all different things. I am thankful there are people who have the ability to teach, no matter the subject, the lessons we need to learn to help us reach a higher potential. :)

No comments: