Saturday, November 10, 2012

Giving thanks day 10

Today I am thankful for the conveniences of running water, gas to run a heater and electricity to make our world at our home just a little bit easier. Today, we have had to have the water and gas shut off while we had  a new water heater and water softener installed in our home. No, it has not been so bad. But it has made me think of those that don't have that running in their home and may be less fortunate than I and don't have these things. I also thought of the pioneer times, where they didn't have running water in their homes and an electric heater or water heater to make their lives warmer. I am blessed to be born in this day and age and in the United States of America, where we do have these things in our lives that we take for granted each day.

No comments: