We have been through a lot together. He and I have been pals for so long now. He has been my rock and best friend through a lot of hard times. He surely knows how to give the best supportive hugs. The Lord knew exactly what I needed as a mom as far as a strong, intelligent young man to be my oldest child. Dakotah has always been the best big brother, the peacemaker in our family. I have tried to remember back of the days that I had issues with him, he was not a trouble maker, he of course wanted to be a teeanger and try teen age things and test the waters, and he has come out on top! But he never picked on his little brothers or sisters. He was always there to teach them and to boost them up. He taught all of his brothers to ride a two wheeled bike, he taught them how to throw a baseball and football. He was always the first to rescue them if they fell. He never complained about having to give up so much for them...he makes my heart smile. He loves his family and would lay down his life for us.
I watch him now as an adult and just love the man that he is becoming. He is gentle. He is courteous. He is charming. He is brilliant. He is so compassionate. He is thrifty. He is courageous. He is respectful. He is soo smart. He'd give his shirt off his back for anyone. He is brilliantly funny. He is my son and I love him so very much. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for granting me the chance to be this boy's mom, I feel so blessed to have the priviledge to raise him and experience life with him. He is a good good man. I love you Dakotah.



No comments:
Post a Comment