I may sound repetative when November rolls around each year when I state my thankfulness for my children but without them I am nothing. So today I sit and am thankful for my two middle boys. They both have brought me such joy and happiness and have such great personalities and attributes that offer such a uniqueness to our lives.
Hunter LaMar, he is such a spunky young man. He is the fourth of my six kids and I remember when he was born, so beautiful. He was such a peaceful baby. Happy to be around. Dakotah was so excited to have a brother. Hunter has always had a organized, clean attribute about him, even since he was young. I remember watching him prepare for his preschool days, laying out his clothes on the floor making sure they weren't wrinkled and the clothes matched. I knew then and there I was in for it. He hated his blankets to have wrinkles when he made his bed. He is still like that, everything to a perfection. He is very good at what he does. He is immaculate in all he does. He has such a great friendship with his older brother Dakotah, that my heart melts when I see them hang out with one another. He has a good sense of right and wrong and he loves the Lord and shows a great example of being good and righteous to whomever he comes in contact with. I love you Hunter.
My second to the last son is Bridger Lynn. Bridger was from the beginning such a tender hearted boy. He has always been my cuddly bug. I have always looked forward to getting hugs from him. As a baby Bridger couldn't fall asleep without rubbing mine or his daddy's ears. He too is a very big peacemaker, he will bend over backwards to make sure that everyone is happy and feels loved. He is a hugger. Oh how I love his hugs. There isn't a day that has gone by that he hasn't told me how much he loves me and that he is glad I am his mom. Bridger is so good with athletics. He is such a lady's guy too...man he has girls flocking all over him..I am in trouble for he is only 13!! He is such a good friend and he too is a great example of doing good and right. I am proud to say I am his mama! I love you Bridger!!
I am a very blessed person. I have been able to be the mom of six great kids to whom all have such different personalities and greatnesses about them. I feel fortunate to be able to say that I am their mother and watch them grow and mature. They are such good kids and I thank the Lord for allowing me to be their mom. I pray I can always teach them the things that the Lord needs them to know.


No comments:
Post a Comment