I know yesterday was Veterans Day but I wanted to make my post all about Elijah, but it made Veterans Day no less important to me. I am very thankful we have Veterans who served for our freedoms we enjoy today. I am thankful that my brothers, my children's Uncle Justin, my father and my children's Grandfather Davis all served for our country to ensure that we have and live in a country where we are free. Thank you for those who served and are now serving. May the Lord bless you and your families with peace, saftey and love.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Thankful today for the freedoms we enjoy!
I know yesterday was Veterans Day but I wanted to make my post all about Elijah, but it made Veterans Day no less important to me. I am very thankful we have Veterans who served for our freedoms we enjoy today. I am thankful that my brothers, my children's Uncle Justin, my father and my children's Grandfather Davis all served for our country to ensure that we have and live in a country where we are free. Thank you for those who served and are now serving. May the Lord bless you and your families with peace, saftey and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment