Friday, November 2, 2012
November 2 ~ Giving Thanks
Today I am thankful for the techonologies we have to keep us close and connected to many things. I am thankful for the internet, for many reasons. I am able to research how to take care of burns ( for my sweetie who burned his arm when he helped my daughter fix her car, and he is too stubborn to go to the dr ) I am thankful for the internet for the mear fact that I can talk to my sister and my brother on a whim. ( VIA IM ) I am thankful for the internet because I can manage our money and not to leave the comfort of my home to check our balances and see where it is being spent. I am thankful for the internet because my kids can talk to their Grandma & Grandpa Davis via Skype ( they haven't done that in a LONG TIME, they should do it again very soon ) I am thankful for my cell phone, because I can talk to my family and look up my bank account, and look up info on a dime, so easy so convenient. Thank you to those who are bright enough and diligent enough to discover and create such wonderful things to make our lives just that much more simpler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment