Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful today for my friends... :)

As an adult, I didn't think having "friends" was an important thing. For my bests friend is my husband..who needs others, right? Well...I was wrong. I am so very grateful for the select few friends that I have, that I am able to relate to and they understand me. They love me through thick and thin, whether I go to church, whether I drink my coffee in the morning, whether I am grumpy or sad. They have held my hand and cried and laughed with me through some pretty rough times. I have had friends who said they were my friend but because of choices I have made they basically left me alone..cause they didn't like my choices...that to me is NOT a true friend. I was sad for so long...but now I have realized..they only liked me because I had chosen to live the way they knew to be the right way...that is on them. I am a great person and I have some remarkable friends...my dearest friend I made while I have lived in my Payson home...and that I Sonya..she has no idea how much I truly appreciate her and love her..I cherish her. We have been neighbors for three years now..and just this last summer when I was laid off, I had the chance to further our frienship and man o man am I glad I took the time. My list of friends is not all that long, but I am thankful for the ones I have. You know who you are..and thank you..I love you all.

No comments: