Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for the little things


The last two days I was out of hairspray...I had really bad hair days needless to say. Yes, it is a very vain and silly thing, but today I am very thankful for my hairspray and my makeup. The older I get, I have more and more age spots on my face...and I am thankful that I have that to cover them up. I am thankful for all the things that can cover up my flaws and make my limp hair just a little bit more attactive. It is simple and some may say silly, but I don't think I'd be able to leave my house without them..ok I left my house without hairspray in my hair for those two days...but it was awful, my hair fell in my eyes..and I hate that and my hair was FLAT, I hate FLAT hair. So...I am thankful. :)

No comments: