As the years go on and I grow older and parent my own children. I grow to be more and more thankful for my parents. I am thankful for their love and devotion to me as a child. I was born with club foot and had to have many surgeries and have special shoes and braces for my feet for correction. As a child you don't realize the cost and the time it takes to take care of child with more needs than the normal child. I am grateful to my dad and mom that they found it imperative that Jared and I had the corrective shoes and the surgeries to help us be able to walk and run and have the life we have. I am thankful for the knowledge they taught me of a loving Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the morals they taught me. I am thankful they told me every day that they loved me. I am thankful that they provided me with a warm and stable home. I am grateful for their love for my children, they do not show favoritism and are honestly interested in them and the things they do and their accomplishments, and they love them unconditionally, and I have a great respect and appreciation for that..thank you. I am thankful for the phone calls I still get to check up on me, as a mother myself I understand still loving their children even as adults and wanting the best for them. Thank you mom and dad for loving me and my family. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment