There are a couple things/people I am thankful for today. First and foremost, I am thankful that I have a Lord to lean on and pray to and give me such peace in such a chaotic and scary time in our lives. I am thankful that no matter how desperate and scared we may feel, we have him to rely on and go to in prayer and hope and faith. I think moving forward in my life I need to do this more and have more of an understanding of my future through the eyes of my Lord. I am thankful I have a savior that has died for me and my sins and helped set the way for me to live. Lastly but certainly not the least my other person I am so thankful for today is my husband. He is my security and my life. He brings such peace to me when I am near him, it is so hard to explain. I am thankful I have his love and support and his logical thinking and his strength and listening ear. I am thankful that he is here to protect me and my family. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment